Wednesday 27 April 2011

York Family - Wivenhoe Woods Family Photo Shoot with Bluebells

You may remember back in August last year I ran a competition for a free photo shoot for up to four people via my Facebook Page

Ali was the winner of the shoot (you can see the video we made for the drawing here) and she wanted to use it to get some up to date photos of her family. We finally got round to doing the shoot over the bank holiday weekend and decided to do it at Wivenhoe Woods as the Bluebells were out. Couldn't have asked for better weather either! I'm looking forward to more family shoots in this kind of weather.... hello summer!!









I'm considering running another contest for this summer so keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you'd be interested by commenting below!

No comments:

Post a Comment