Saturday 3 April 2010

Contest - Free 2 hour photo session

I'm so happy that I can finally see an end the this long wintery tunnel! Spring is nearly here (if we ignore the rain) and so I'm looking forward to getting outside for some photo sessions. I'm holding a contest to get things kick started so make sure you get involved and tell everyone else about it too.


Sessions must take place at a location of your choice within a 30 minute radius to Colchester, Essex. Additional prints/CD's will be available to purchase via your own password protected gallery on my website. Winner will be picked at random.

Good Luck everyone!

Don't forget I now have my Facebook page up and running.

3 comments:

  1. Kerrie,

    Your photo's are beautiful and so creative. I wish you every success in what is definately a natural talent.

    Kind regards,

    Kirsty Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerrie

    Fantastic pictures. I was very impressed with the photos you took of Hannah and Jack aswell. Good luck with your future.

    Angela Parr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Angela, so glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete