Monday 28 February 2011

My Family Photo Shoot - Highwoods Country Park Colchester


You may remember me saying that I planned to put my family though a photo shoot in order to show you some examples of a session taking place in Highwoods Country Park in Colchester. This weekend in between lots of rain showers we wandered up there and discovered a lot of mud!

Hopefully the park will dry up in the month between now and when I plan to hold my weekend of photo shoots! If not I'm planning on changing location to the beach, and even thinking of doing one day at Highwoods and one day at the beach. I'll just have to see what the preference is with you all when you book up!

To find out more about family photo sessions taking place on March 26th and 27th (which are only £70 and ready for Mothers Day!) click here.

So onto my family photo session:

Ben fell over within the first 10 minutes...


Closely followed by mum!


I set the tripod up so I could be in a picture,




and I'm surprised no one fell over here to be honest!


Just a shot of the mud...








I don't have middle child syndrome or anything, but he's definitely the favourite!


Book your own family session by e-mailing me at kerrie@kerriemitchell.co.uk the £70 sessions are for one weekend only, So be quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment