Sunday 27 February 2011

My Week In Pictures...

I'm ill today and writing this is hard work. I couldn't believe that on a day like today I'd have to cancel a shoot, but I just couldn't function! The weather this morning was gorgeous too and would have been perfect for Gemma's teen shoot. I'm excited to get hers done, so when its rescheduled I plan to make it as amazing as possible!

I did manage to take some pictures of my family this weekend and will be blogging tomorrow so you can see how a family shoot at Highwoods will look. I'm planning a whole weekend of family photo shoots on March 26th and 27th, so make sure you book your slot for some pictures in time for mothers day!

You may have seen that this week I was featured on Photo Night Live in a interview alongside the lovely Emma Case. We spoke about creating opportunities for yourself in photography. I'll also be blogging more about this next weekend. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment