Monday 12 March 2012

Mothers Day on the Farm This Weekend!

In just 5 days I'll be photographing lots of lovely families on a farm in Elmstead Market, I am beyond excited about it and cant wait to meet them all.

Mothers Day on the Farm, is a new idea I had this year. It's a chance for you to bring your family along for a quick 15 minute photo session. Each family will receive a digital copy of their favourite picture and the opportunity to purchase further prints if you want to. Most of all it's just a fun day out at the farm!

How often do you have the opportunity to have some relaxed pictures taken of you and your family? Hardly ever I'd imagine, and I also bet you're always the one taking the pictures! This is a fun, inexpensive way of getting some gorgeous pictures to decorate your home with.

I still have a few places to fill for this saturday's photo sessions on the farm. You can find out how to book, and more information about Mother's Day on the Farm by following the link below;


Here's a little test picture I took at the weekend of Ben and Harry, I hope to see some new faces this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment