Monday 7 February 2011

Charlotte - Teen Representative - Wivenhoe Photo Shoot.

You may recognise Charlotte from a shoot I did last summer with two of her friends. She decided to become a representative for me this year too.

We probably planned the shoot on the windiest day of the year, and although it was annoying the photos look great, it was like having a personal wind-machine for Charlotte. Luckily, you can't see her eyes watering or her shivering! (I hope you didn't get ill Charlotte!)

I had the great idea of bring some silly string along to this shoot, and ended up covered in the stuff. Got my own back though :-)

Here's the pictures!













Hope the wait over the weekend to see these were worth it, thanks for being a great sport Charlotte!







No comments:

Post a Comment