Friday 6 August 2010

Charlotte, Emma & Nicolette: Teen Shoot

On Tuesday I can honestly say that since I started this whole, 'making money from what your good at' thing I'm finally seeing it. This photo shoot I did with Charlotte, Emma and Nicolette is probably (in my opinion) some of my best work yet. For once I'm looking at it and thinking, yep I'm proud of that.

I took the girls to Dedham in Essex. It's summer holidays and they have just finished school and exams and the next step is college. I felt it was a perfect situation for them to get together and celebrate their friendship and make some memories before they all go their separate ways.






The girls spent a lot of time in the banks of the river! 












After rowing, we decided to walk into the town for a few photos. It was packed in Dedham, mainly because the weather was pretty amazing that day. The girls carried on posing though without any worries of the passer bys.









Hope you enjoyed the shoot girls, and that you like the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment