Monday 24 January 2011

My Week In Pictures...

I spent Monday getting my head around writing a business plan... its difficult work, but essential if I want to start taking photography seriously and making some profit from it. The plan is a work in progress, a looong one.

Tuesday I assisted Carlo and Fabiana Nicora on a lingere shoot in Battersea. It was a lot more risque (for lack of a better word!) than the stuff I usually photograph but I got a few images I'd like to add to my portfolio and post here when permission is granted. It was interesting to see how other photographers work, and seeing light used creatively. Most definitely a valuable experience. I'm hoping to blog about it soon. Other than that I've been getting excited about a job interview today. Fingers crossed!!





No comments:

Post a Comment