Sunday 9 January 2011

My Week In Pictures...

I have a little mini project going on this year using the Instagram application for my iPod. I'm planning to take a picture each day in attempts to record my year. I've failed every 365 days or 52 weeks project I've ever started, so this may just fizzle out eventually! I hope not though, I'll try to persevere.

I want to post these on Sunday's every week so because of the year starting on a Saturday they'll be 9 photos in this post. Next week will be normal with 7.

This week has mainly be filled with staying indoors out of the cold. The few times I've left home have been to shop (eek, a habit I need to control) and to see friends that I haven't seen in ages (hence the nice close up of my friend Keeley in the post, which I'm sure she'll be very happy about if she sees it!). I also booked up for some masterclasses at the the SWPP convention this week which is something I am both very nervous and excited about for next week. It's a great opportunity for me to meet some other amazing photographers and also some people in the same situation as me business wise. It also feels like a 'first day at school' scenario. Fingers crossed it all goes well.



No comments:

Post a Comment