Tuesday 5 October 2010

A Sneak Peak and News of Things To Come...

I'm having a bit of a change around recently. You may have already noticed from the changes to my blog, that I'm in the process of a touch of rebranding. I found my last logo and blog page a bit too bland, formal and serious so with the introduction of my new circular logo I decided to change my colour schemes and brighten the place up.

Now that the blog has had a facelift, my website will soon be updated to match. Content will be updated along with details of new wedding packages. The layout is changing and things are just going to be a lot more friendly. I'm looking forward to revealing it to you all :)

To tide you over until then, below is a sneak peek of a christening I photographed back in June. It was such a fun day, and a change to my normal portrait shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment