Saturday 23 October 2010

Vicky & Duane: Couple shoot at the pier.

I've been friends with Vicky since we started senior school and we were in the same form. Of course when you grow up and go off and do different things with your lives you tend to lose contact with people along the way. however recently I've found myself surrounded once again by friends from school that I have some of the best and memorable times with. A night on the tiles is not the same without this girl.
Vicky and Duane recently celebrated their one year anniversary and Vicky also recently moved in with Duane. So when she applied for my free couple session on October 16th I knew she'd be perfect for it. What better way to commemorate your first year together than with some pictures of the two of you.
We decided to go to the pier in Clacton, Essex and expecting it to be freezing cold I wrapped up, only to be sweltering by the end. Seems like the weather was on our side, and I'm glad because below are the results.



This is just me being a bit arty farty....










Thanks again you two :) hope you enjoy the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment