Sunday 3 October 2010

Free Photo Session for a lucky couple.

I recently put out a request for two couples on my Facebook fan page to receive a free photo session in order to increase my portfolio of work. I had a lot of response for this and seeing as I have another free date in October I've decided that I would like another couple to come forward for a shoot.

Couple sessions are my favourite to photograph, they only take an hour and a half of your time and most importantly they are fun. I'm looking to add more to my portfolio because I love them, and it's this kind of session I'd like more bookings of in the future. 

The session will take place on Saturday October 16th in a location of your choice as long as it is fairly local. If you need any ideas for locations contact me because recently I've seen lots of places I'd love to shoot. You'll receive a CD containing 5 of the shoots best images and they'll also be added to Facebook for you to tag yourselves in.

Please note that this shoot will go ahead whether rain or shine. You may need a plan B incase it is pouring down and you do not want to be stood in the rain. If you do, thats great! Not got any rain soaked pictures in my portfolio yet!! 

To be considered for the free photo shoot please email me at kerrie@kerriemitchell.co.uk as soon as possible, letting me know a little about you and your ideas for the session. I look forward to hearing from you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment