Wednesday 29 February 2012

Natalie + Wesley's Brightlingsea Beach Engagement Shoot

I wanted to share Natalie and Wesley's engagement shoot with you today. It took place at Brightlingsea beach on a very cold and windy February day!

Natalie and I go way back to school days, we actually took A-Level photography together and so when  the two of them asked whether I would be their wedding photographer I was of course over the moon. Photographing weddings for friends is just brilliant, especially since you tend to know a lot of the guests!

Natalie and Wesley are getting married in May at Prested Hall. We're hoping for it to be at least 18 degrees and not windy, as these are the restrictions placed at Prested Hall for getting married outside! Either way I'm sure their wedding day will be a blast and I look forward to showing it to you here on the blog.

In the meantime, enjoy their windy wintry beach engagement shoot!

























No comments:

Post a Comment