Thursday 1 September 2011

Rebecca and Daniel's Bury St Edmunds Wedding

Rebecca and Daniel were the first couple to book me as a wedding photographer and I have been so excited about shooting this wedding ever since that happened. I met Rebecca whilst at my day job as a school photographer and when she brought her class through to be photographed she asked whether I shot weddings. I mentioned to her that this year would be my first season doing so and within a few weeks herself and Daniel booked me.

That day seemed like so long ago when the wedding day rolled around but Rebecca greeted me like an old friend in the hairdressers, she was one of the calmest brides I have seen to date and the whole wedding day was so laid back it was almost horizontal!

I also met up with Daniel and his best men in the morning for a few getting ready shots. He was staying just 5 minutes away from where Rebecca was getting her hair done in the morning.















Rebecca and Daniel's ceremony took place in Chevington in their local church and was a heartfelt emotional ceremony with three speeches from their friends.


























Thank you once again Rebecca and Daniel for booking me as your photographer and helping me to start this crazy journey as a wedding photographer! Your wedding was gorgeous, your family and friends made Heline and I so welcome and I am so pleased I was able to be there to capture it for you. xx

8 comments:

  1. Well Done Kerrie. They will be so pleased :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweee Kerrie. So beautifully captured and with so much emotion. I LOVE the shoes & butterflies photo! Awesome work. If this is only the start...you're on your way to an awesome journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I bet they are so happy with these. An amazing first wedding!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally brilliant Kerrie well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely incredible - for your first wedding, i'm honestly blown away, i'm on my fourth wedding now and they aint anywhere near as gorgeous as these. You should be massively proud of yourself. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done. I'm blown away. You capture light beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have really done well as pictures are lovely and I'm sure B&G agrees. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for such lovely comments. We were so blessed with brilliant weather that really it would have been difficult to NOT make this wedding look beautiful.

    Thank you all again :)

    ReplyDelete