Wednesday 1 June 2011

Kev's 30th Birthday Photo Booth!

A few weeks back my brother turned 30 and to celebrate we decided to try out a photobooth in the shed in their garden. We made the props after finding some templates online and then Kev and Hayley stuck some old comic pages to an old curtain for our backdrop. It was a real DIY affair!

This is the first photo booth I've tried at a party and it seemed to go down well. As the drink started to flow everybody jumped in front of the camera grabbed a prop and pulled a silly pose. Below are the results from the party.


















You can find out more about hiring a photo booth and props for your own parties or wedding on my website under the pricing section. I offer them with onsite printing as well so your guests get to take their pictures home on the night.

Keep your eyes peeled because in a couple of weeks I'm doing a Barn Dance themed booth and I expect the pictures from that one to be brilliant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment