Tuesday 24 April 2012

Courtney's Teen Shoot on a Country Lane

Courtney came to me in November last year looking for some pictures to start putting together a portfolio. Being friends with one of my past teen representatives she thought I was a good match to get her on her way.

We met up on a frankly miserable November morning when the fog was so thick I could barely see the car in front of me! The drizzle started as I knocked on Courtney's front door and I really was worried she might not enjoy it in the weather. However, once we headed over the the location, which was just a gravel track country lane near her dads house Courtney just sucked it up and rocked the shoot.

Her outfits which she'd been planning for a few days worked so well with the autumnal location we had, and from looking at her you'd never know how cold she actually was!












Thank you Courtney for being such a star! I wish you the best of luck with your portfolio and hope to work with you again soon.

If you're interested in a teen shoot yourself, head over and see Courtney's +site here with information on how you can book too!

No comments:

Post a Comment