Wednesday 28 March 2012

A Family Outing at A Disused Railway Station in Rayne

Natalie contacted me about a family photo shoot way back in October and I was delighted to say yes to her. Also a photographer, Natalie mentioned that there is rarely a photo with her in it and she wanted to experience what it felt like to be the subject for once.

The morning of the shoot was foggy and damp and I really worried that we might get caught in a rain shower. However once I arrived, the sun just broke through the clouds and spoilt us with a gorgeous sunny sky in the middle of October! I met Simon, Natalie and Erin in the carpark of Rayne Train Station and we took a walk along the path where the train tracks once ran.

Erin really stole the show on this shoot, she was good as gold and as cute as could be!













 













No comments:

Post a Comment