Monday 19 September 2011

Family and Children's Shoot In Time for Christmas!

I know, I know! I hate to say it but Christmas is approaching and although I wont be starting my shopping until the last week (I think I'm a sucker for panic buying!) I am going to be very organised when it comes to arranging and delivering you family and children's photos.

So in a brilliant attempt to help with that organisation I am encouraging all those of you interested in booking a photo shoot with me to do so now so that we can shoot, edit and deliver all those lovely goodies in time for Santa arriving on December 25th.

Family or Children shoots can be booked for up to 5 people and take place in a location of your choice (I only ask for travel expenses if your location is further than 50 miles from Colchester). So with Autumn creeping up on us imagine how adorable your little ones are going to look in piles of golden leaves in the woods. Perhaps you'd prefer a blustery photo shoot at the beach all wrapped up in scarves and hats. It's your choice and I'd love to be there to capture everything!



I would advise that if you'd like to book up, that your photo shoot should take place before November 30th. This gives me plenty of time to get your products ordered, check them all and then get them sent to you. From the end of September I'm dedicating all of my shoots purely to families and Children as wedding season will be over for me.

So whats the price you're wondering? Photo shoots are just £70 and include up to two hours of shooting, multiple outfit changes, an online password protected gallery and 30-40 images fully edited for you to choose from.

Products begin at £10 and you'll be sent a price list when you enquire. There is no minimum order involved and bespoke sizes can be catered for. 

I'm also offering gift certificates this Christmas so if you know someone who would love a shoot but just wont have the time before Christmas get in touch! Available in amounts £25, £50 and £100 and can be put towards the costs of photo shoots or products.

Please contact me for more details and to get booked in. kerrie@kerriemitchell.co.uk

Look forward to meeting you all soon!

Want to be added to a mailing list to receive all seasonal offers? Just click here and you'll always be the first to know!




No comments:

Post a Comment