Tuesday 2 August 2011

Kerry O'Brine Womenswear Autumn/Winter Collection 2011.

You may remember the sneak peek I posted a couple of weeks back now of Kerry O'Brine's Autumn/Winter collection that I had the opportunity to photograph.

This was my first return to studio photography since leaving cruise ships, and the studio photography on ships was really nothing creative! So I was a bit apprehensive about the shoot incase I'd just have forgotten everything! 

Luckily though I hadn't, we decided to use just one light and keep the lighting simple. We'd been looking through some workwear editorials the morning of the shoot and loved the ones that showed some shadow and definition. Working with just one light meant we could achieve this look easily and just move it around the model to create different effects.

This is Kerry's first collection, and we were all smitten by it! It's made me think that I need a job to dress up for like this! 














We worked with a fantastic team on the day who all made the look we achieved so perfect.

Hair: Cassandra of Love Your Hair
Make-up: Lucy of Lucy Baker Make-up
Studio: Courtesy of Jeff Turnball at Excel Photography Training





No comments:

Post a Comment