Sunday 6 March 2011

My Week In Pictures...

I had a great shoot with Charlie Ross again this week. We've decided to arrange shoots as often as possible just to keep our portfolios updated and the bridal shoot she arranged this week was so fun. We end up gossiping so much throughout shoots that it doesn't feel like work, so if these shoots pay off and one day we're earning money from it, this will be the best job in the world!

I'm still behind on editing this week, I have the Alice shoot waiting to be tackled Monday morning and don't plan to leave my laptop until it's finished and uploaded! Then I can get cracking on the bridal shoot and the family photo shoot I shot today.

On that subject Family shoots are still available for the weekend of March 26th and 27th so make sure you book up soon. A fun walk around the woods to be had and a framed picture of your choice all for £70! Click here for more information.

I'm off to Morocco on March 14th and finding it hard to contain my excitement, already counting down the days and I'm pretty sure I'll be counting the hours soon! eeeeek!!



No comments:

Post a Comment