Monday 14 March 2011

My New Partner In Crime...

Last Christmas my family all put some money in towards a camera bag I was in love with, but was out of stock until February 2011. I was planning on buying the Red Lola Epiphanie bag. Until I went to order it and it was out of stock until the end of March.

I got completely fed up of waiting, and started looking elsewhere for a bag. Then I went on The Photography Parlour Meet Up in London (see my pictures from that here) and met Shan Fisher, who had a Kelly Moore camera bag on her and it blew the Lola out the water! So I tried it on, wanted to steal it (i didn't!) and immediately decided this was the one for me.

I ended up purchasing the bag through Everleaf. A UK supplier, which meant I didn't need to worry about export and custom taxes and it came the day after I ordered it! The only issue I had was deciding on the colour. I was torn between mustard yellow and muted teal, but finally settled on the yellow.

I've only had one shoot where I've used it, but I'm using it as a handbag in between because I just can't part from it! Take a look for yourselves...



2 comments:

  1. I have the same bag but in Almost Black. It comes on every shoot with me and is so useful. I love that you can fit a camera with a lens on and an extra lens. A lot of lens changer bags don't allow you to take your camera in and out while keeping the lens on. This bag is perfect for that! Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Especially for being able to carry the camera body. That was the only thing that put me off a shootsac. I'm wearing it everywhere! :D

    ReplyDelete