Sunday 20 February 2011

My Week In Pictures...

A lot of this week has been in preparation for next week. I have a BIG photo shoot coming up on Wednesday that I have been preparing props for and roping my family into helping me get organised. I'm really hoping for a dry day so that it can all be pulled off. On top of that I spent most of my time getting bits and pieces sorted for my website, sending out the first lot of the teenage representatives cards and editing the gorgeous shoot of Toyah and Nick. Today I also photographed two more teenagers, so that will be edited and posted next week!

It's been a bit of a slow week, but looking back a pretty productive one. Next week however is looking to be quite hectic and I also have a great promotion coming up too :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment